Philly Couples & Sex Therapy is hiring relational therapists!
We are seeking someone who is:
- Interested in being part of a team and enjoys collaborating
- Forward-thinking and values ethics over rules
- Open-minded and affirming of different experiences
- Regularly challenging oppressive systems personally and professionally and understands that therapy cannot be apolitical
- Well organized and responsive
- Flexible hours
- Competitive rates
- Individual and group supervision
- Continuing education stipend
Preferred applicants will hold a master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or otherwise have experience with couples and/or families.
Our practice serves the following communities: LGBTQIA+, non-monogamy, kink/BDSM. Applicants with lived experience in these communities are highly encouraged to apply. Pre-licensed and licensed therapists are welcome to apply.
Send a resume/letter of interest to Colby at email@example.com!