Licensed Couples & Sex Therapist
Philly Couples & Sex Therapy is currently seeking a licensed therapist who is eligible and interested in providing clinical supervision to pre-licensed members of the team in addition to seeing their own clients. Applicants must hold AASECT Certification (CST/CSE/CSC) or be actively engaged in Sex Therapy training and pursuing certification.
We are seeking therapists who align with the following:
- Sex-Positive and affirming of CNC/polyamory, Kink/BDSM, and sex work
- Experience in working with queer and gender expansive folks
- Interest and experience in working with both individuals and relational partners/couples/families
- Comfortable working with Sex Therapy concerns
- Familiar with anti-racist/anti-oppressive practices and regularly challenging oppressive systems
- Well organized, responsive, driven, and passionate
- Willingness to engage in difficult conversations in and out of therapy
- Has systemic training and primarily uses systemic models of intervention
- W2, Full Time (18+ clients/week)
- Hybrid: in person in center city
- Set your own fee and hours (some evening or weekend hours required)
- 50/50 fee split to start (increases pertaining to time, caseload, licensure are available)
- Health Insurance and Continuing Education offered
- Monthly Group Supervision
Preferred applicants will hold a master's degree or higher and be licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Counselor, or Clinical Social Worker in the state of Pennsylvania. Queer, trans, and BIPOC applicants will be prioritized to best serve our community.
Send a resume & letter of interest to Colby Agostinelli at email@example.com!