Philly Couples & Sex Therapy is hiring relational & sex therapists!
We are seeking therapists who align with the following:
- Sex-Positive and affirming of polyamory, BDSM, and sex work
- Competency working with queer and gender expansive folks
- Comfortable working with individuals and couples
- Comfortable working with a variety of sexual concerns
- Regularly challenging oppressive systems in and out of therapy spaces
- Well organized and responsive
- Uses systemic models of intervention
Applicants should be willing to:
- Complete documentation
- Attend group supervision
- Hold a caseload of 12-25
- Offer some evening or weekend hours
Preferred applicants will hold a master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. Degrees in Counseling or Social Work with experience working with couples and/or families will also be considered.
Since our practice serves the LGBTQIA+, non-monogamy, kink/BDSM, and sex work communities, applicants with lived experience in these communities are highly encouraged to apply. Pre-licensed and licensed therapists are also welcome to apply. MFT supervision is provided.
Send a resume & letter of interest to Colby at email@example.com!